Guidelines for Game Change Request
Prior to the release of the schedule, many hours are spent on closing gaps to assure the most efficient use of referees and to provide the best coverage possible. Therefore, the follow guidelines will be followed when used when considering the denial or approval of a request for a game change.
- This is a request only. The league reserves the right to final approval even with the agreement of both teams.
- The opposing team must be in agreement with the request for game change.
- Any game change request that creates a single stand-alone game, either at the original game site or the requested change site, will not be approved due to referee coverage concerns.
- Any game change request that creates a gap in the middle of a field loading of three or more games (i.e., second game of three or the second or third game of four) will not be approved.
- With the above guidelines in mind, please begin the process with your club field coordinator or with Dawn Healey to determine if your game is the first, last, or a scheduled stand-alone game. If not, please contact Dawn Healey for guidance.
- The Request for Game Change form must be submitted no later than 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday for changes for that weekend.
- There will be game change fee of $50.00 per request. The requesting team is responsible for the submission of the fee. No fee will be charged if the request is denied. If the request is approved, payment must be made to the league within 24 hours of the league approval of the request. Checks should be made payable to: BBSL, 356 Point to Point Road, Bel Air, MD 21015.